Sunday, March 8, 2015

223 days! Some days you just have to push yourself!

Even if all you want to do is to hide under your blanket!!!

Well, today was "change your clocks" day!   It almost doesn't matter whether you are turning them forward or turning them back, you find yourself being more of a clock-watcher, and I hate that!  With waking up this morning, where I would normally wake at 8 am, today it was 9 am!  Max, my black cat, had been doing his darndest to get me up!  I actually felt I could have slept another hour...I'm still feeling the effects of Friday's walk!

Knowing I have to push myself, I did do a two-mile walk today around my mom's complex (not exciting but no traffic).  I so wanted to just do one circle around (shy of a mile), especially since originally it was a plan for 3 times around.  I pushed myself for the second, and now I am nursing a blister!  Ouch!  With all the walking I did in Spain (okay, not all that much!), I still only got one blister the whole time.  Here I am only 3 days in and I'm playing surgeon!  Ah well!

I think I will make a trip to the gym tomorrow and do the recumbent bike.  I can at least do some exercise without putting more pressure on the blister and hope it just goes away!

If you are reading this, sorry for being such a downer!  All I can say is that if you are active and eating well, continue!!!   It is so much harder to get back to that point and so easy to just be lazy!  I don't want that anymore for myself...So forgive me as I rant!  I know in my heart that if I just keep trekking, I will succeed!  I know I have a lot of support, and for that I am eternally grateful!

Have you thought of how much you may donate to the Breast Cancer cause?  Remember, you can deduct your contribution from your taxes next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment