Saturday, March 7, 2015

224 days to go: Oy! My aching back, legs, etc.! Am I crazy??

So I am feeling muscles and aches I haven't felt in a long while.  Not complaining (well, not really!).  It would definitely be my suggestion that for anyone that is pretty sedentary not to push like I did.  But it is done!  I set the goal to walk to my mom's and I did it!  Today, I did walk, but just locally about 3 miles between two walking sessions.

I'm just going to take this one day at a time!  Each day that I get out is a successful day, no matter how much I hurt!

Not much to say today!  But I feel that just as I am needing to get out to walk everyday, I also need to post.  I realize that the aches and pains in moving an inactive body is very little in comparison to those fighting the fight against breast cancer.  Whether it is them fighting it themselves or having a family member or close friend in the midst of this fight!

Won't you consider donating to the Avon 39 mile fight against breast cancer?




No comments:

Post a Comment